Undertone- Soprano Auditions! Last 2 Weeks to Apply!

  • Undertone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2007
      UNDERTONE IS LOOKING FOR A SOPRANO TO START THIS FALL
      http://www.undertoneboston.com

      Undertone is a 7 member, co-ed a cappella group in the Boston area
      that mostly covers Pop and Rock songs from the 70's through today.
      They are currently accepting applications for a soprano, so if you are
      between the ages of 21 and 30, and are looking for an a cappella group
      that has the perfect mix of good times and serious attention to
      excellent sound, then this is the group for you!

      How to Apply

      If you would like to audition for Undertone, please do the following:

      1) Go to our website and check out the kind of music/gigs that we do
      to see if we are a good fit for your musical style.

      http://www.undertoneboston.com

      2) Send in a recording of your solo voice to write_undertone@...

      The recording can be anything from a song that you did with a previous
      group, to you singing alone on your computer mic. No fancy equipment
      required. We prefer the recording to be a Pop or a Rock song, because
      that is the type of music that we perform. It can be anything from a
      ballad to something uptempo.

      2) Go to http://www.undertoneboston.com/auditions.htm and fill out our
      survey located at the bottom of the page.

      The deadline for submissions is July 30th. Once the applications are
      reviewed, you will be notified by August 6th whether or not you will
      be asked to perform at our live auditions. If you are one of those
      who have been selected, we will work individually with you to choose a
      live audition date, and will give you detailed information on the process.

      Feel free to e-mail us with any questions that you may have.

      write_undertone@...
      http://www.undertoneboston.com