Vinyl Street looking for Tenors, Bass and Alto

  • dgreeley751
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2007
      Newly established co-ed group, Vinyl Street, is looking for a few more
      fabulous voices to round out our sound! We are a post-college, sing-
      for-fun group with aspirations of stardom and a few gigs already in
      the works. We are looking for a couple of high tenors, a bass, and an
      alto. No previous a cappella experience is necessary, just a love of
      singing and a willingness to learn. Any percussion or arranging
      experience is also a plus. Our current set list includes newer pop,
      jazz standards, and some Christmas tunes for winter gigs. For more
      information or to set up an audition, send us an email at
      vinyl_street@...