Silk Tones seeks tenor

  • Sunada Takagi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2007
      The Silk Tones is a mixed a cappella octet in the tradition of the
      King's Singers -- and we're looking for a tenor to complete our octet.
      Our repertoire emphasizes tight harmonies and is mostly centered
      around jazz, pop, show tunes, spirituals, and the like. We're working
      on building our repertoire over the summer so that we can start
      performing regularly in the fall.

      Weekly rehearsals are on Thursday evenings in Natick. Please email us
      at auditions@... for more information.