Seeking a cappella singer Male/Female Dedham/South Shore

  • huminyman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2007
      I am seeking a singer for my a cappella group. We are a working group.
      The prospective candidate would ideally be a tenor and can sing lead,
      harmonize, know our song repertoire, and have their own
      transportation. Check out our website at www.citysoundacappella.com
      for the song list. We are primarily a DOO-WOP/fifties group looking to
      transition in part to a Manhattan Transfer singing genre and add that
      to our repertoire.

      Mike