America's Got (A Cappella) Talent

  • Michael Klein
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16 1:41 PM
      Barbershop Harmony For the 21st Century - NBC June 19th

      Hello Fellow A Cappella Fans ~

      It's been a while since I have checked in with you, but want to make
      sure that you have an opportunity to see this unique ensemble.

      The most recent phenomenon in the world of barbershop is a group of 30,
      all under 30 young,energetic,good looking, quality oriented singers
      from Westminster, California that turning heads everywhere they go.
      The Westminster Chorus is currently competing on NBC's hit summer TV
      series: America's Got Talent. Tune in to NBC Tuesday nights at 9/8c to
      watch the exciting race for the million dollar grand prize!
      Westminster's first TV appearance will be on June 19.

      A video preview of their performance is now live on their website
      http://www.westminsterchorus.org/ as well as a link to YouTube where
      you can read other reviews and post a comment on their performance!

      Please spread the word to your friends, family, and fans and tune-in
      Tuesdays! It's always a great thing when a cappella hits the
      mainstream. Give them your support.

      See the NBC clip on YouTube!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE6R_R47nO0

      For you MySpacers, you can also catch them at:
      http://www.myspace.com/westminsterchorus

      Stay Tuned!

      Michael Klein
      The Barbershop Harmony Society