Perform at the Opera House for The Nutcracker!

  • courtneyhadden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2007
      Groups of 20 or lewer people can perform at The Nutcracker this
      winter! Not only do you get GREAT exposure to thousands of people at
      the theater, but your group can also see that day's Nutcracker
      performance for 50% off the regular price! AND, you'll be listed on
      our website for hundreds of thousands of people to see!! Here's the
      website that will contain each Choir and A Capella groups Bio's and
      website: http://bostonballet.org/nutcracker/nutcrackerchoirs.html

      Your A Capella group will perform in the beautiful lobby of the Opera
      House for 30 minutes, while ticket buyers enter the theatre.

      Contact me ASAP to reserve a date. (617) 456-6343. Looking to fill 36
      performances, November 29 - December 29, 2007.