NEW ARTWORK / CD FOR PURCHASE!

  • Taunia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2007
      Hey Folks,

      We *finally* got the new photos and artwork done on our CD project
      and it went to press and came back looking pretty darn sharp! If you
      haven't yet purchased a copy of the disc, we've got a bunch to sell
      and would welcome your support. :)

      Here are some reviews of the album:

      CASA / Robert N. Dietz:
      http://www.casa.org/index.php?
      option=com_content&task=view&id=636&Itemid=119

      WERS / All A Cappella Review:
      http://www.wers.org/articles/?id=42

      You can purchase (and also hear) the album on the STORE section of
      our website: www.pedroband.com, and you can also purchase singles
      from our good friends over at ACATUNES:

      http://www.acatunes.com/album/67

      Thanks much, and hope you all enjoy your summer!

      Cheers,
      Taunia / Shah / Ben / Dan
      Vote For Pedro