Copley Cats open rehearsal - seeking sopranos

  • iwebeck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2007
      The Copley Cats are holding an open rehearsal Monday, June 11th, at our
      regular meeting time 7:30-9:30pm. We are auditioning sopranos, but
      would be interested in meeting altos too! Take a look at our website
      (www.copleycats.org) then come to a rehearsal to ask questions, sing
      along with us, and see what we are all about.

      Send an email to copleycats@... to get more information and
      for directions to rehearsal on the 11th!