Just Joined and Saying Hello

  • liamohooligan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21 7:26 AM
      Hello all,

      I just signed up for this group and wanted to give a shout out to everyone.

      My life was changed one Thursday afternoon long ago in a Chemistry class. Being a collegiate
      weeder class, and looking at a long weekend, our usual attendance level of 300 was a paltry
      6. As a result, my prof. wheeled out a TV and said that if we wanted to stay and watch what
      followed we could but we were under no obligation to (however, we all got As on the
      attendance quiz). She played Spike Lee's Do It A Cappella and I was an instant sucker for
      vocal harmony.

      I fooled around in college with a few buddies of mine, looking for echoes in the stairwells,
      women's showers (just kidding), and had a great time. Since then though, I haven't been
      doing much more than singing to my favorite CDs.

      Here's hoping that by joining this group, I'll find some folk that I can sing with. I'm not
      looking for terribly serious, just looking to have fun and to bring vocal harmony back into my
      life.

      Cheers