New Group Forming to sing Barbershop and other A Cappella on Tuesday Nights

  • Lee Daum
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19 3:13 PM

      Howdy:

      My name is Lee Daum and I am a member of Sounds of Concord Barbershop Chorus and also sing as a Cantorial Soloist.

      I am interested in putting together a men’s double octet to sing some of the tougher Barbershop numbers available and also to sing other a Cappella music, preferably on a Tuesday night.  This group will be an auditioned group; I am only looking for really good singers who enjoy singing really good close harmony and want to do more of it.

      Members would be expected to learn music on their own and come to rehearsal prepared since I anticipate rehearsing only twice a month.

      If you are interested, please contact me at 781-643-7468 or cell 781-248-3428.

      I look forward to hearing from you.

      Yours, in Harmony,

      Lee Daum