Perform at the Opera House for The Nutcracker

  • Courtney
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2007
      We were so lucky to have had over 25 Choral and Acapella groups join
      us for the holidays to perform at the Opera House for The Nutcracker
      last season!

      We have already set our schedule for The Nutcracker 2007 and we
      would like to invite you to join us in providing music for our
      patrons, pre-performance.

      Again, we will be offering Choral groups of 20 or fewer 50% off of
      ticket prices in Section B and coverage on our Boston Ballet web
      site, besides the opportunity to expose your choral group to
      thousands of patrons.

      Please call me at (617) 456-6343 for more information or to book
      your Choral group at The Nutcracker.

      Sincerely,
      Courtney Hadden
      Group Sales Manager