Seeking performing groups

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2007
      Announcing !

      Battle of the Blends XIV

      The Maine Music Society is looking for A CAPPELLA groups to sing in
      the Fourteenth Annual BATTLE OF THE BLENDS on November 3, 2007, in
      Lewiston, Maine. We want groups of various sizes and with a variety
      of sounds and styles.

      Sing for an enthusiastic audience of more than 400 a cappella fans -
      sell your CDs - and help raise money for classical music in Maine. We
      will arrange for an overnight stay if you wish, and limited funds are
      available for travel.

      For more information contact Judy Andrucki at
      207-777-4600 or jandrucki@...

      COME JOIN US !