Happy Holidays continues on the APPLAUSE Show , Debut The Penny Loafers

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2006
      We continue tonight with our annual Holiday Classics from the library of THN...The Harmony Network.  This is one of the most enjoyable times of the year for all of us at The Harmony Network.

      We hope you will join me tonight for a great evening of holiday favorites.  We will also have more of the debut of The Penny Laofers from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pa.  This great acappella group has released a new CD "Quicksand" and we will play some additional songs from their CD.

      The place to tune in is www.villageradio.com and click the "Listen to our MP3 stream"  and the show airs, as usual from 7PM till 11PM Eastern time.

      You can reach me in the studio at 1-877-846-7664 toll free from anywhere in the US and you can join the chat room at www.starchat.net and go to the "bbshop" chat room.

      Thanks for your support and I hope to have you with me tonight as we continue our Holiday Season.

      Rich Taylor, Host of The "APPLAUSE" Show