Undertone at Limelight

  • Undertone
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2006
      Finally! Undertone has a gig available to the public!

      Thursday, December 21st
      Doors open at 7:30PM
      Admission- $5

      Undertone, an a cappella group from the Boston area, will be
      performing a few of your favorite holiday songs along with their
      regular set of hits from the 70's through today at Limelight Stage and
      Studios. Limelight is located right in downtown Boston near the
      Boylston T stop.

      Not only does Limelight have an amazing stage and lounge area, but
      they also have high-tech karaoke which is included in the $5 admission
      price to the show! Karaoke will start when the show ends at 9PM. Food
      is available for purchase along with a cash bar.

      Whether you are a star performer, or just love to watch people making
      fools of themselves, this is the show for you! It's sure to be a great
      time!

      Visit Undertone's website at www.undertoneboston.com for more
      information on the group.
    • iraniparast
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2006
        I've seen Undertone in person and they rock! Can't wait to check
        them out at Limelight! I'll be bringing myself and a bunch of
        friends.

        --- In boston-acappella@yahoogroups.com, "Undertone"
        <write_undertone@...> wrote:

        > Finally! Undertone has a gig available to the public!
        >
        > Thursday, December 21st
        > Doors open at 7:30PM
        > Admission- $5
        >
        > Undertone, an a cappella group from the Boston area, will be
        > performing a few of your favorite holiday songs along with their
        > regular set of hits from the 70's through today at Limelight Stage
        and
        > Studios. Limelight is located right in downtown Boston near the
        > Boylston T stop.
        >
        > Not only does Limelight have an amazing stage and lounge area, but
        > they also have high-tech karaoke which is included in the $5
        admission
        > price to the show! Karaoke will start when the show ends at 9PM.
        Food
        > is available for purchase along with a cash bar.
        >
        > Whether you are a star performer, or just love to watch people
        making
        > fools of themselves, this is the show for you! It's sure to be a
        great
        > time!
        >
        > Visit Undertone's website at www.undertoneboston.com for more
        > information on the group.

      • Undertone
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 23, 2008
          Undertone, a semi-professional co-ed a cappella group from the Boston
          area, is returning to Limelight Stage and Studios in the Theater
          District! Undertone specializes in taking some of your favorite hits
          from the 70's through today and revamping them into interesting and
          unique a cappella versions. Sound clips can be heard at
          http://www.undertoneboston.com or http://www.myspace.com/undertoneboston

          Don't have time to eat before the show? No problem! Limelight has
          plenty of pub-style foods to munch on. There is also a cash bar if
          you're thirsty.

          After the show, Limelight kicks into karaoke gear and the admission to
          the show includes karaoke all night! Visit
          http://www.limelightboston.com for more information on Limelight.

          Please bring your friends and family, too! We really hope you join us
          for a fun night of lounging and music!

          E-mail us with any questions at write_undertone@...

          LIMELIGHT STAGE AND STUDIOS
          204 TREMONT STREET