FRETLESS needs a Baritone in the Boston area

  • David Getty
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2006

      Fretless Needs a Baritone in the Boston area

      “Fretless”, a Boston-based prize-winning a cappella quintet, is looking for an experienced baritone with a superb ear for tuning and a good solo voice. Sadly, our wonderful baritone, Bill, is moving away from the Boston area.

      Our vocal mix is SATBB. Our repertoire spans many styles, including jazz, pop, show tunes, and a few classical pieces. We are known for our very tight harmony and our eclectic repertoire.  The group is comprised of highly-experienced singers.  Prior to forming Fretless, all three men in the group were members of the Shawsheen River Rats, a male a cappella quintet that won the Boston Regional Harmony Sweepstakes competition in 1993 and went on to take 3rd place in the National competition.

      You can listen to clips of songs from the new Fretless CD, “All the Things We Are”­and learn more about the group­at our website:

      www.fretlessvoices.com

      If you’re a baritone and you’re interested, please contact:

      Vicki Righettini
      781-874-0372
      vickir@...