East Coast A capella Review playlist 9/20/2006

  • linda cascio
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2006
      WELCOME TO THE EAST COAST A CAPELLA REVIEW

      Broadcasting on The Harmony Network (THN) every Wednesday evening from 7PM to 11PM (EST)

      To access the show, log on to the following link and tune in.

                                           www.harmonize.com/thn

      Hi Everyone,

      If you tuned in to the East Coast A Capella Review Show, last Wednesday, 9/20/2006 on The Harmony Network (THN), the following is a list of songs that were broadcast:

      Song Title/Artist

      Streets of the Bronx/Cool Change
      A Lovely Way to Spend an Evening/Savoys
      Unchained Melody/Zircons
      To the Aisle/Versailles
      Shambala/Rockapella
      When She Was My Girl/Persuasions
      Come Together/Spiralmouth
      I Feel Good/Groove
      Dancing Doll/Fantastics
      Wonderful Tonight/Vito & Twilights
      Sweet Was the Wine/BQE
      Wonderful Wonderful/Somewhere/Frankie & The Fashions
      It's Alright/Huey Lewis & The News
      Dreamlover/baSix
      Close to Me/Eclipse
      Hooch/Boyz Nite Out
      Up on the Mountain/Reminisce
      No More/Brooklyn Connection
      On Broadway/Galls-Tones
      Young at Heart/Encounters
      Life is But a Dream/Blue Stars
      Take Me to the River/Random Association
      I Feel Free/36 Madison Ave
      Ain't No Sunshine/The Fonic
      The Boxer/ The Bobs
      Jitterbuggin/Alexx
      Oh What a Night/Doo Wop Cops
      Sea of Love/Stormy Weather
      My Juanita/3rd Edition
      409/Ac Rock
      Proud Mary/a-live
      Big Yellow Taxi/Toxic Audio
      16 Tons/9
      Maybe You'll Be There/Quotations
      The Wind/Things To Come
      Smooth/Blue Jupiter
      What I Like About You/Inacchord
      Part of Our Love/Apparitions
      The Only One/Computones
      The Longest Time/Now & Then
      Please/Nylons
      I'll Be Whatever You Want Me to Be/Main Attraction
      For What It's Worth/Magnets
      At the Hop/Alley Cats
      Fools Fall in Love/Mighty Echoes
      Lorraine/Remembrance
      Why Do Fools Fall in Love/Who's Johnny
      Love the One You're With/m-pact
      Big Shot/Little Big Men
      Surfin/Singing Pinguins
      Isn't Forever Important/Live Wire
      Having a Party/Brooklyn Bridge
      He's Gone/StreetHeart
      What Time is It/Dachays
      Hard To Say Goodbye/Boyz II Men

      As you can see, both Linda and I choose our program play list with the listening audience in mind. On The East Coast A Capella Review you will have an opportunity to hear some of the great Doo-wop/Streetcorner a Capella tunes as they were done in the 50's, 60's and you will also hear newer contemporary A Capella groups singing their interpretations of many of the songs of today, A Capella of course! I truly enjoy sharing musical knowledge with the audience and enjoy providing some of the history behind the music and artists.

      Feel free to join us in the chat room, or call in on our Toll-Free number (1-877-846-7664) during the show. Linda and I will do our best to honor every and all requests during the broadcast and would love to hear from our listeners. So tune in Wednesday evenings 7 to 11 PM (EST) on THN (The Harmony Network) to sit back and enjoy some great Doo-wop/Contemporary A Capella tunes and hear some of the music that made the east coast sounds so memorable.

      Alternate links to try:

      Just to listen:   www.villageradio.com   Wednesday  7 to 11 PM

      If the link doesn't work for you, try this one:

      Link to chat: www.starchat.net

      Garry & Linda Cascio
      Host & Co-host East Coast A Capella Review

      Do you Yahoo!?