East Coast A capella Review playlist 9/13/06

  • linda cascio
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2006
      WELCOME TO THE EAST COAST A CAPELLA REVIEW

      Broadcasting on The Harmony Network (THN) every Wednesday evening from 7PM to 11PM (EST)

      To access the show, log on to the following link and tune in.

                                           www.harmonize.com/thn

      Hi Everyone,

      If you tuned in to the East Coast A Capella Review Show, last Wednesday, 9/13/2006 on The Harmony Network (THN), the following is a list of songs that were broadcast:

      Song Title/Artist

      Streets of the Bronx/Cool Change
      All I've Gotta Do/Toxic Audio
      Respect/Vox One
      Back II Life/Talisman
      I'm So Young/Heartaches
      You're Gonna Cry/Pure Gold
      My Heart's Desire/Neighbor's Complaint
      I Wanna Love Him So Bad/StreetHeart
      Proud Mary/a-live
      Englishman in New York/baSix
      Nowhere Man/Dallas Knights
      Lovin, Touchin, Squeezin/The Fonic
      Comes Love/Five Fashions
      One Summer Night/Versailles
      Change in My Life/Essentials
      Only You/Essentials
      Love Will Keep Us Together/Random Chants
      Unchained Melody/Zircons
      You Baby You/Destinaires
      Sunny Afternoon/Flying Pickets
      A Little Bit of Something/Magnets
      Wildflower/9
      Fire/Boyz Nite Out
      Bring Me Lil Water Silvy/Reunion
      When We Get Married/GoldTones
      Daddy Cool/Mighty Echoes
      Silhouettes/Alley Cats
      Lost Love/Gus & The Invisibles
      I Only Have Eyes for You/17th Avenue Allstars
      Stand by Me/Blue Jupiter
      Angel Baby/Stormy Weather
      Faith/Singing Pinguins
      For Ever & Ever Amen/Edlos
      Kind of a Drag/Buckinghams
      So Much in Love/Persuasions
      Only Sixteen/Regency
      Sixteen Candles/BQE
      Crazy for You/Bob Knight Four
      Underdog/Chicago Voice Exchange
      Rainbow Connection/Utah State That One
      Barely Breathing/Undertone
      I Wanna Dance with Somebody/Undertone
      Believe/House Jacks
      Summertime/House Jacks
      My Heart is Yours/Blue Stars
      Spiderman/X-tension Chords
      Witch Doctor/Ac Rock
      My Vow to You/Encounters
      The Shoop Shoop Song/The Light Industrial Choral Society
      A Thousand Stars/Glory of Love/Ribtones
      In My Diary/Infernos
      Three Steps from the Alter/Street Corner Memories
      Long Black Train/Tonic Sol Fa
      Hard To Say Goodbye/Boyz II Men

      As you can see, both Linda and I choose our program play list with the listening audience in mind. On The East Coast A Capella Review you will have an opportunity to hear some of the great Doo-wop/Streetcorner a Capella tunes as they were done in the 50's, 60's and you will also hear newer contemporary A Capella groups singing their interpretations of many of the songs of today, A Capella of course! I truly enjoy sharing musical knowledge with the audience and enjoy providing some of the history behind the music and artists.

      Feel free to join us in the chat room, or call in on our Toll-Free number (1-877-846-7664) during the show. Linda and I will do our best to honor every and all requests during the broadcast and would love to hear from our listeners. So tune in Wednesday evenings 7 to 11 PM (EST) on THN (The Harmony Network) to sit back and enjoy some great Doo-wop/Contemporary A Capella tunes and hear some of the music that made the east coast sounds so memorable.

      Alternate links to try:

      Just to listen:   www.villageradio.com   Wednesday  7 to 11 PM

      If the link doesn't work for you, try this one:

      Link to chat: www.starchat.net

      Garry & Linda Cascio
      Host & Co-host East Coast A Capella Review

      Do you Yahoo!?