East Coast A capella Review playlist 9/6/2006

  • linda cascio
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13 1:45 PM
      WELCOME TO THE EAST COAST A CAPELLA REVIEW

      Broadcasting on The Harmony Network (THN) every Wednesday evening from 7PM to 11PM (EST)

      To access the show, log on to the following link and tune in.

                                           www.harmonize.com/thn

      Hi Everyone,

      If you tuned in to the East Coast A Capella Review Show, last Wednesday, 9/6/2006 on The Harmony Network (THN), the following is a list of songs that were broadcast:

      Song Title/Artist

      Streets of the Bronx/Cool Change
      Longest Time/Who's Johnny
      Beginning to See the Light/36 Madison Ave
      My Girl/Boyz Nite Out
      Sweet Was the Wine/BQE
      I Go to Pieces/Southern Pacific
      Baby My Love is fo Real/Now & Then
      Got a Friend/m-pact
      Underground/Live Wire
      Shadrack/Bob Knight Four
      Fabulous Cars and Diamond Rings/Reminisce
      Most of All/Marcels
      Rip Van Winkle/Devotions
      I'm Not a Know It All/Four Sevilles
      Zing/GoldTones
      Now That Your Gone/Encounters
      Galileo/Random Chants
      Hit Me With Your Best Shot/Random Chants
      Sure as the Flowers/Endings
      Endlessly/Reality
      When I'm with You/Chips
      Get a Job/Arrogants
      Family/Five in Time
      Grazin in the Grass/Sixth Wave
      Sixteen Candles/Essentials
      Let's Groove Tonite/17th Avenue Allstars
      A Thousand Miles Away/Neighbor's Complaint
      Daddy's Home/Stormy Weather
      Harry Potter/moosebutter
      My Baby Loves Me/Encounters
      Things We Said Today/Ac Rock
      Draggin the Line/Galls-Tones
      Long Train Running/Flying Pickets
      Why Do You Like Me Like You Do/Bravados
      Devil or Angel/Ribitones
      It's All Over Now/Little Big Men
      Angel in Your Arms/Mixed Company
      Caravan/The Bobs
      Stand by Me/Blue Jupiter
      If I Ever Fall in Love/Cool Change
      Stardust/Delmonicos
      Change the World/Key of She
      All These Dreams/Minimum Wage
      Summertime/House Jacks
      Mack the Knife/Voice Male
      Unchained Melody/Ball in the House
      What Time is It/Dachays
      Rockin in the Neighborhood/Brylcream
      Time of the Season/DipTones
      If I Only Had a Brain/Toxic Audio
      The Dance is Over/Frankie & The Fashions
      Flash Mama/Duwende
      Midnight Hour/Fourth Avenue
      I Really Love You/Alley Cats
      Celebration/Voice Male
      Crazy Over You/The Blue Stars
      Please/Nylons
      Rainy Night in Georgia/Persuasions
      Hard To Say Goodbye/Boyz II Men

      As you can see, both Linda and I choose our program play list with the listening audience in mind. On The East Coast A Capella Review you will have an opportunity to hear some of the great Doo-wop/Streetcorner a Capella tunes as they were done in the 50's, 60's and you will also hear newer contemporary A Capella groups singing their interpretations of many of the songs of today, A Capella of course! I truly enjoy sharing musical knowledge with the audience and enjoy providing some of the history behind the music and artists.

      Feel free to join us in the chat room, or call in on our Toll-Free number (1-877-846-7664) during the show. Linda and I will do our best to honor every and all requests during the broadcast and would love to hear from our listeners. So tune in Wednesday evenings 7 to 11 PM (EST) on THN (The Harmony Network) to sit back and enjoy some great Doo-wop/Contemporary A Capella tunes and hear some of the music that made the east coast sounds so memorable.

      Alternate links to try:

      Just to listen:   www.villageradio.com   Wednesday  7 to 11 PM

      If the link doesn't work for you, try this one:

      Link to chat: www.starchat.net

      Garry & Linda Cascio
      Host & Co-host East Coast A Capella Review

      http://mail.yahoo.com