East Coast A capella Review playlist 8/23/06

  • linda cascio
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006
      WELCOME TO THE EAST COAST A CAPELLA REVIEW

      Broadcasting on The Harmony Network (THN) every Wednesday evening from 7PM to 11PM (EST)

      To access the show, log on to the following link and tune in.

                                           www.harmonize.com/thn

      Hi Everyone,

      If you tuned in to the East Coast A Capella Review Show, last Wednesday, 8/23/2006 on The Harmony Network (THN), the following is a list of songs that were broadcast:

      Song Title/Artist

      Streets of the Bronx/Cool Change
      Eight Days a Week/Persuasions
      Little Girl of Mine/Pure Gold
      My Memories of You/Reunion
      Runaway/Showvinistics
      Superstition/Just 4 Kicks
      I Wish/Cadence
      Sir Duke/Blue Jupiter
      My Cherie Amour/Toxic Audio
      The Wind/Sheps
      Don't Have to Shop Around/Royal Counts
      Let It  Please Be You/GoldTones
      Why Do Lovers Break Each Other's Hearts/StreetHeart
      Don't Be Cruel/Alley Cats
      All Shook Up/DipTones
      Hound Dog/Regency
      Return to Sender/Things To Come
      Somewhere Over the Rainbow/Stormt Weather
      Tell Her/Wrenditions
      My True Story/Islanders
      Tonite I Fell in Love/Citadels
      Forever/Beach Boys
      Kiss Me Baby/Beach Boys
      Add Some Music to Your Day/Beach Boys
      Please/Nylons
      Rock You/House Jacks
      You Are/Gus and The Invisibles
      The Leaving Kind/House Jacks
      Great Big USA/House Jacks
      Hallelujah/Blue Jupiter
      Celebrate Me Home/Blue Jupiter
      Oh Gee, Oh Gosh/Boulevards
      I'm Just a Fool/Blue Stars
      Let's Go, Let's Go, Let's Go/Doo Wop Cops
      Long Black Train/Tonic Sol Fa
      My Maria/Voice Male
      Big Bad John/Edlos
      16 Tons/9
      On Sunday Afternoon/A Moment's Pleasure
      The Way You Do the Things You Do/BQE
      Having a Party/Cool Change
      Mio Amore/Cornerstone
      Caravan/The Bobs
      Satin Doll/Five in Time
      S'Wonderful/Key of She
      If I Didn't Care/Little Big Men
      Heaven on Earth/Delmonicos
      Who's That Knocking/Encounters
      Fools Fall in Love/Mighty Echoes
      I'll Be Forever Loving You/Frankie and The Fashions
      Still the One/m-pact
      Carry on Wayward Son/Ac Rock
      Southern Man/Flying Pickets
      Desperado/Mad Hatters
      Mack the Knife/Voice Male
      Wonderful Tonight/Reunion
      Hard To Say Goodbye/Boyz II Men

      As you can see, both Linda and I choose our program play list with the listening audience in mind. On The East Coast A Capella Review you will have an opportunity to hear some of the great Doo-wop/Streetcorner a Capella tunes as they were done in the 50's, 60's and you will also hear newer contemporary A Capella groups singing their interpretations of many of the songs of today, A Capella of course! I truly enjoy sharing musical knowledge with the audience and enjoy providing some of the history behind the music and artists.

      Feel free to join us in the chat room, or call in on our Toll-Free number (1-877-846-7664) during the show. Linda and I will do our best to honor every and all requests during the broadcast and would love to hear from our listeners. So tune in Wednesday evenings 7 to 11 PM (EST) on THN (The Harmony Network) to sit back and enjoy some great Doo-wop/Contemporary A Capella tunes and hear some of the music that made the east coast sounds so memorable.

      Alternate links to try:

      Just to listen:   www.villageradio.com   Wednesday  7 to 11 PM

      If the link doesn't work for you, try this one:

      Link to chat: www.starchat.net

      Garry & Linda Cascio
      Host & Co-host East Coast A Capella Review

      Do you Yahoo!?