Tenor Seeks Group

  • griffithjw
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2006
      Hi,

      I've been away from acappella for almost two years and have recently
      arrived in the Boston area. I'm hoping for an opportunity to become a
      member of an acappella group. I'm a former member of the Denver
      Acappella Project. If you visit www.dap-online.com, you'll be able to
      hear me and a couple of my arrangements. ("That's All" & "Baby, It's
      Cold Outside")

      If there's a group that's interested, I'd love to audition!

      John Griffith
      griffithjw@...