THN...The Harmony Network Mourns a friend

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2006
      Ladies & Gentlemen;

      The staff and management of THN...The Harmony Network, along with all the friends of THN were seddened tonight to learn that our good friend Roger Payne had lost his valiant fight against cancer tonight.

      Roger was always inquiring how the Network was doing whenever we had the opportunity to see each other.  Recently he told me "You're doing a great thing...keep it up".  He believed in what THN...The Harmony Network is trying to do, and he spread the word when he could.  We had the privelege of having Roger and Reveille live in the studio just after they released their CD "Blowing Our Own Horn" and that night, we had one of the highest listener count of all time.

      Roger was a coach, a mentor, a friend of Young Men In Harmony, an incredible arranger and most of all a great father and husband.  I count it a privelege to have known Roger and my life is blessed more than I could hope because of knowing Roger.

      Please keep his family in your prayers.  On Thursday, The APPLAUSE Show mwill feature all the Roger Payne arrangements we can find in the library.  We will enjoy playing the talent of this wonderful man.

      Rest well, Roger, we will miss you.

      For the Staff at THN...The Harmony Network

      Rich Taylor, President and fan of Roger Payne