SHUT UP and SING WINS

  • jupiterjonz
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2006
      The a cappella-themed indie comedy feature film SHUTUPandSING won the Audience
      Award/Best Feature at last week's Rhode Island Intl. Film Festival. Thanks to any and all
      who attended and cheered us on. Next stop: Breckenridge, CO on September 8th.

      BL
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2006
        Hi, I sing with an awesome female Acapella chorus and
        quartet in Newington, NH.
        Our alto (known as baritone in the barbershop world)
        just bailed and we desperately need a new one.
        Our quartet will be competing at our Area Contest in
        April, and we'll also do as many "gigs" as we can in
        order to be in front of audiences!

        We rehearse on Monday nights at 5:30 in Newington, NH.
        When we can't meet there we have a sound room at the
        Bass's house in Exeter on Wednesdays.

        Anyone?

        http://mail.yahoo.com