VOTE FOR PEDRO - IN REVIEW!

  • Diva
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2006

      Hey Folks!

      Long time no talk!  We're sorry we've been so out of touch on this board,  but we're hoping to change that.   We have  lots to fill you in, and we hope to hear your thoughts and responses.  Let's get this board happening!

      COCKTAIL NAPKIN:

      In cased you missed us pimpin' this album out for about two months straight - it's HERE!  Cocktail Napkin is finished and we couldn't be happier with the final product!  There's numerous ways to buy - just head on over to the website!

      OUR FIRST OFFICIAL REVIEW:

      That's right!  We got our first official review of the CD over at casa.org, and it's a good  one.  Check  out:

      http://www.casa.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=636&Itemid=119

      Want to review the album for the Yahoo Group?  Please let us know.  We're definitely looking for new reviews to be added, so if you want us to send you a copy of your own to review, just  let us  know!

      WE'RE ON ACATUNES.COM:

      Want to just buy a single tune?  Head on over to www.acatunes.com - a new iTunes-type website for the a cappella lover.  We're  also featured on the front page with Blue Jupiter and The House Jacks - so we're pretty excited about that!

      OUR STORE:

      Anything band related you could  want!  Go to the STORE page on our website (www.pedroband.com) and you can find our merch store for  t-shirts and such, all of our Cds for sale, signed photos, and of course - the new CD!

      TALL, DARK, AND HANDSOME GOES TO # 1!!

      We've been featured  on garageband.com, and our song are doing VERY well  there!  "Cocktail  Napkin" is # 12 on the all-time jazz charts,  and "Tall, Dark, and  Handsome" is currently holding in the # 1 spot on the comedy charts since the beginning of  August!  For more info, visit our page at:    http://www.garageband.com/artist/pedroband

      GET FREE STUFF - BE ON OUR PROMO TEAM!

      Want to be on our promo team?  You'll get a free CD, and other cool VFP freebies - including ticktes, signed photos, and more.  Basically, we want you  to be  our "word of mouth."  We're looking for:

      Yahoo Moderator:  someone who keeps our board going and posts regularly to update folks on what's going on.  You'll be "in the know" with VFP and will get lots of VFP perks!

      Newsgroup PR:  we're looking for a few folks to scour the internet and plaster our info wherever and whenever they can!

      Yahoo Team:   think you can get more folks for our Yahoo board?  For  every 10 new people that sign up, you get a special  VFP prize pack of goodies!  Make sure new folks give you credit - OR - give us  pre-approved friends names to invite!

      MySpace Team:  same as above.  For every 10 folks you get to sign up for  our myspace page, the same deal as above applies!  (www.myspace.com/pedroband)

      As always, we thank all  of you for your support.  Hope you enjoy the new album - let us know what you think!

      -Taunia and the guys of Vote For Pedro!