East Coast A capella Review playlist 7/26/06

  • linda cascio
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      WELCOME TO THE EAST COAST A CAPELLA REVIEW

      Broadcasting on The Harmony Network (THN) every Wednesday evening from 7PM to 11PM (EST)

      To access the show, log on to the following link and tune in.

                                           www.harmonize.com/thn

      Hi Everyone,

      If you tuned in to the East Coast A Capella Review Show, last Wednesday, 7/26/2006 on The Harmony Network (THN), the following is a list of songs that were broadcast:

      Song Title/Artist

      Streets of the Bronx/Cool Change
      Up on the Roof/Nylons
      California Dreamin/Youth Singers of Calgary
      When She Was My Girl/Persuasions
      Stay With Me Tonight/17th Avenue Allstars
      I'll Be Whatever You Want Me to Be/Main Attraction
      29 Ways/Poor Boys
      Fever/The Bobs
      Blue Velvet/Paragons
      Papa Was a Rolling Stone/Yesterday's Today
      I Love You So/Dino and The Heartspinners
      I Count The Tears/BQE
      Who's That Knockin/Arrogants
      Ship of Love/Lar-Kings
      Maybe You'll Be There/Quotations
      Shoo Be Do Wah/Shades of Brown
      Every Little Thing He Does/Key of She
      Something to Talk About/Key of She
      I Need You/True Image
      Don't Let Your Heart/Mint Juleps
      The Lion Sleeps Tonight/Ladysmith Black Mambazo w/ Mint Juleps
      Mack the Knife/Voice Male
      Brown Eyed Girl/Cadence
      Kind of a Drag/Buckinghams
      One Million Years/Cornerstone
      No No No/Patty and The Street-Tones
      My Love Will Never Die/Retrospect
      Congratulations/Street Corner Memories
      Heaven's Highest Hill/Blue Jupiter
      So Lonely/Ball in the House
      Take My Money/Duwende
      You've Lost That Lovin Feeling/Fourth Avenue
      Superstition/Just 4 Kicks
      El Paso/Tonic Sol Fa
      Tell Me Why/Sixth Wave
      (Put the Lime in the) Coconut/Toxic Audio
      Rock and Roll is Here to Stay/Alley Cats
      Life is But a Dream/Brooklyn Bridge
      This Magic Moment/Cool Change
      Your Mama Don't Dance/DipTones
      Too Young/Encounters
      Chantily Lace/Doo Wop Shop
      Denise/Essentials
      Don't Think Twice/Rock n' Rhythm
      I Met Him on a Sunday/Stormy Weather
      Sometime Lately/Darts
      Eye of the Tiger/Big Daddy
      Wisdom of a Fool/Garry Cascio
      Shop Around/Little Big Men
      Hard To Say Goodbye/Boyz II Men

      As you can see, both Linda and I choose our program play list with the listening audience in mind. On The East Coast A Capella Review you will have an opportunity to hear some of the great Doo-wop/Streetcorner a Capella tunes as they were done in the 50's, 60's and you will also hear newer contemporary A Capella groups singing their interpretations of many of the songs of today, A Capella of course! I truly enjoy sharing musical knowledge with the audience and enjoy providing some of the history behind the music and artists.

      Feel free to join us in the chat room, or call in on our Toll-Free number (1-877-846-7664) during the show. Linda and I will do our best to honor every and all requests during the broadcast and would love to hear from our listeners. So tune in Wednesday evenings 7 to 11 PM (EST) on THN (The Harmony Network) to sit back and enjoy some great Doo-wop/Contemporary A Capella tunes and hear some of the music that made the east coast sounds so memorable.

      Alternate links to try:

      Just to listen:   www.villageradio.com   Wednesday  7 to 11 PM

      If the link doesn't work for you, try this one:

      Link to chat: www.starchat.net

      Garry & Linda Cascio
      Host & Co-host East Coast A Capella Review