Advertise your a cappella group on the cheap!

  • terriebari
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      Hey, fellow a cappella singers,

      Want to advertise your group to the RIGHT audience?

      Profile Chorus, Manchester, NH recently won our regional competition and we will
      represent New England and compete on an INTERNATIONAL level against a cappella show
      choruses from Australia and Sweden, and others from the US. We are having a major show
      on November 11 in Manchester to help us raise funds to get us to the competition, and
      since our big win, we expect a FULL HOUSE consisting of mostly a cappella singers from
      NH and Ma. We are also sharing the stage with Celebrate! Quartet, another huge draw in
      our community.

      By purchasing an ad in the program book for the show, you will expose your group to
      hundreds of other a cappella singers. Many of these singers are members of choruses who
      very often hire other groups to sing with them in their own shows...so you have an
      opportunity to get your name out there and potentially get a gig or two! Or maybe you
      have gigs already lined up and are looking for inexpensive ways to increase attendance!

      A quarter page ad is only $25, half page $55, and full page $90. It's also tax deduction
      since we are non-profit, so if you have another business that would benefit from
      advertising with us, that is also "do-able"!

      Shoot me an email if you are interested in an ad, or want to know more about the show:
      terriebari@.... You can also check the chorus out on the web at :
      www.profilechorus.org.

      Harmoniously Yours,
      Terrie Mavros