East Coast A capella Review playlist 7/19/06

  • linda cascio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2006
      WELCOME TO THE EAST COAST A CAPELLA REVIEW

      Broadcasting on The Harmony Network (THN) every Wednesday evening from 7PM to 11PM (EST)

      To access the show, log on to the following link and tune in.

                                           www.harmonize.com/thn

      Hi Everyone,

      If you tuned in to the East Coast A Capella Review Show, last Wednesday, 7/19/2006 on The Harmony Network (THN), the following is a list of songs that were broadcast:

      Song Title/Artist

      Streets of the Bronx/Cool Change
      Please Mr. Sun/Boulevards
      Why Do You Like Me Like You Do/Boulevards
      Tonight I Fell in Love/BQE
      The Way You Do the Things You Do/BQE
      The Boxer/The Bobs
      White Room/The Bobs
      Love is All Around/Flying Pickets
      The Look in Her Eyes/Flying Pickets
      Pennies from Heaven/Five Boroughs
      The Boys are Back in Town/Five Boroughs
      Fire/Boyz Nite Out
      Footloose/Boyz Nite Out
      Because/Ac Rock
      Some Kind of Wonderful/Ac Rock
      Traveling Stranger/Frankie and The Fashions
      Chapel of Dreams/Frankie and The Fashions
      So Much in Love/Encounters
      Oh Rosemarie/Encounters
      Can't a Loop/Fork
      Smooth Criminal/Fork
      Wrapped Up in You/Blue Jupiter
      Smooth/Blue Jupiter
      I Only Have Eyes for You/17th Avenue Allstars
      Lonely Teardrops/17th Avenue Allstars
      Zombie Jamboree/Rockapella
      Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress/Rockapella
      You're Gonna Cry/Pure Gold
      Why Do You Have to Go/Pure Gold
      Take Me to the River/Random Association
      Brick House/Random Association
      Why Don't We Do It in the Road/Toxic Audio
      Turn the Beat Around/Toxic Audio
      I Believe/GoldTones
      When We Get Married/GoldTones
      Fools Fall in Love/Mighty Echoes
      What Time is It/Mighty Echoes
      When Love Comes to Town/Persuasions
      Mysterious Ways/Persuasions
      Just a Gigolo/I Ain't Got Nobody/Aftershock
      Every Little Thing She Does/Aftershock
      Stardust/Delmonicos
      Is There a Love For Me/Delmonicos
      This to  Me is Love/Balladeers
      My Heart's Desire/Balladeers
      Temporary Nadia/Duwende
      I Fall/Duwende
      Big Family/SoVoSo
      Listen to the Rain/SoVoSo
      Crazy for You/Bob Knight Four
      Ring of Fire/The Bobs
      Hard To Say Goodbye/Boyz II Men

      As you can see, both Linda and I choose our program play list with the listening audience in mind. On The East Coast A Capella Review you will have an opportunity to hear some of the great Doo-wop/Streetcorner a Capella tunes as they were done in the 50's, 60's and you will also hear newer contemporary A Capella groups singing their interpretations of many of the songs of today, A Capella of course! I truly enjoy sharing musical knowledge with the audience and enjoy providing some of the history behind the music and artists.

      Feel free to join us in the chat room, or call in on our Toll-Free number (1-877-846-7664) during the show. Linda and I will do our best to honor every and all requests during the broadcast and would love to hear from our listeners. So tune in Wednesday evenings 7 to 11 PM (EST) on THN (The Harmony Network) to sit back and enjoy some great Doo-wop/Contemporary A Capella tunes and hear some of the music that made the east coast sounds so memorable.

      Alternate links to try:

      Just to listen:   www.villageradio.com   Wednesday  7 to 11 PM

      If the link doesn't work for you, try this one:

      Link to chat: www.starchat.net

      Garry & Linda Cascio
      Host & Co-host East Coast A Capella Review