TUCKERMANS AT 9: TWO STATES IN TWO DAYS...SEE YOU THERE!
- TUCKERMANS AT 9 DOUBLE-SHOT!!!
Friday, July 28, 7 to 9pm (weather permitting)
Ellis Park, Short Sands, York Beach, Maine
(at the gazebo)
1. I-95 North to exit 7 (York Beach)
2. Come to a light; turn right onto Route 1 South.
3. At the second light (I think), turn left; as long as you're
turning onto Route 1A, you're okay.
4. Stay on Route 1A all the way thru York Village and past Long Sands
Beach. It isn't marked as such, but you can't miss it: it's a beach,
it's rocky, then sandy, and it's, um, long.
5. After Long Sands, keep going on Route 1A. Soon it'll curve to the
left and you'll see Short Sands Beach...just like Long Sands, only,
6. Look for the white gazebo. There is a parking lot next to it.
Saturday, July 29, 6 to 7pm (weather permitting)
Stratham Fair Front Porch Stage
Stratham Fair, Rt. 33, Stratham, New Hampshire
Free with paid Fair admission
Directions: go to www.strathamfair.com/about_directions.html
Hope to see you at one of these.
If you show up at both, you really need to get out more!