457All About Buford's first Ben-gig (at which you can help kitties!)

  • Amy Malkoff
    Oct 1, 2003
      Just the facts:

      Friday, October 3
      Pat Brody Shelter Pasta & Meatball Supper Fundraiser
      http://www.catsontheweb.org/pasta-supper.htm
      Leominster Lodge of Elks
      134 North Main Street (Rte. 12)
      Leominster, MA
      7:30pm
      all-you-can-eat dinner buffet starts at 6:30
      $10/$5 children; 978.582.6116
      Benefit for the shelter of Buford's origin. Come eat pasta, help the
      kitties, and hang w/us! NOTE: If you're coming for the dinner
      (which, c'mon!, includes a homemade dessert buffet!), please order
      tickets in advance

      Saturday, October 11
      For Cryin' Out Loud
      http://www.similarjones.com/cryin.htm
      Roxbury Latin School
      101 St. Theresa Ave.
      West Roxbury, MA
      7:30pm
      w/Similar Jones & The BU Dear Abbeys
      $10 adults/$6 students; 508.355.8377

      Facts n' Fun:

      This week we introduce our new split-time vocal percussionist/bass,
      Ben Jackson!

      Friday, October 3
      Pat Brody Shelter Pasta & Meatball Supper Fundraiser
      http://www.catsontheweb.org/pasta-supper.htm
      Leominster Lodge of Elks
      134 North Main Street (Rte. 12)
      Leominster, MA
      7:30pm
      all-you-can-eat dinner buffet starts at 6:30
      $10/$5 children; 978.582.6116
      Benefit for the shelter of Buford's origin. Come eat pasta, help the
      kitties, and hang w/us! NOTE: If you're coming for the dinner,
      please order tickets in advance

      As with Wes, our sound with Ben is a different experience and a
      different sound, so you'll want to come and hear him/us (pretty
      subtle subliminal sales tactics there, huh?). But it really is. Come
      hear us! C'mon!

      Ok, even if you can't make it out to this event, we've got a lot of
      stuff coming up, including a group of shows with *both* Wes Carroll
      and Ben Jackson. Together! Can you imagine? Neither can we. But we
      sure are looking forward to it.

      And next week, we've got a great show coming up:

      Saturday, October 11
      For Cryin' Out Loud
      http://www.similarjones.com/cryin.htm
      Roxbury Latin School
      101 St. Theresa Ave.
      West Roxbury, MA
      7:30pm
      w/Similar Jones & The BU Dear Abbeys
      $10 adults/$6 students; 508.355.8377

      Its gonna be a great fall, so come hear our new sound (and Increased
      Cute-Boy Quotient!)

      Don't forget to check out our newly-designed website!

      ALL ABOUT BUFORD (http://www.allaboutbuford.com)
      Amy Malkoff
      Taunia Soderquist
      Shah Salmi