1490Tuckermans at 9: Wanna play with us?

  • Mark Miller
    Jan 22, 2014
      Two very cool performing (and paying) opportunities with Tuckermans at 9!

      1. We're looking for a group to open for us. All styles considered as long as it's a cappella. (Duh.) Thirty-minute set, April 13, 8pm, Garrison Players Arts Center, Rollinsford, NH. (Please note: this is the same day as Boston Harmony Sweeps!)

      2. We're also seeking a m/f vocal percussionist/beatboxer to join our line-up for a twelve-month stint beginning this August. (Singing skills a plus but not necessary.) Potential option to continue with the group after the twelve-month period.

      Interested in either? Both? Please email mark@...