1468Performing opportunity May 2013

  • voicegodt9
    Dec 5, 2012

      Tuckermans at 9 is planning another shared gig with an "a cappella group to be named later". Might that group be yours? You would open for us and do a 25-30 minute set. The show is May 4, 2013. We can't guarantee your fee amount, but you will be paid something based on turnout. Last time we sold out the 100+ seats of the oh-so-awesome Garrison Players Arts Center in Rollinsford, NH, and with your help we'll do it again! (Did I mention there's usually pizza and adult beverages after?)

      Interested? Email your questions, some info about your group, and links to audio/video samples to mark@.... Please include a website URL if you have one. And you can learn about us here: tuckermansat9.com.

      This is gonna be fun!