1458Co-Ed Group Auditioning All Voice Parts!

  • Phil Dardeno
    Jul 18, 2012
      Vinyl Street is a 13 member, well-established co-ed a cappella group in Boston, aged 23-33. Our repertoire covers a wide variety of rock and pop, ranging from Pearl Jam to Ke$ha to Marvin Gaye. We've done everything from street performance to weddings to private parties and have even sung live on WERS 88.9's All A Cappella! VSt's been around and singing in Boston for the past five years; this is a tight knit group and we have a lot of fun together, so we're looking for just the right fit.

      We're holding auditions on July 26 and 30 for all voice parts and want to get four new singers up and running with the group as soon as we can. We're particularly looking for a low bass and an additional percussionist.

      We're looking for someone with singing experience; a cappella alums are preferred but not necessary if you can really rock. You should love to sing, want to have fun doing it and be able to hit the ground running. We've got a lot of exciting things coming up and are really looking forward to hear from you. If you think you've got what it takes, hit us up at vinylstreet@.... Contact us for an audition and join us on Facebook to learn more about the group.