1276Second chance to see T9 June 20!

  • voicegod@myfairpoint.net
    Jun 2, 2009

      If you missed the big Tuckermans at 9 show last month, here’s your second chance June 20!

      Tuckermans at 9 returns to Hackmatack Playhouse, 538 School Street, Berwick, Maine, on Saturday, June 20. We’ve added some new tunes to your list of favorites, such as The Beatles' "Drive My Car" and "In My Life", ABBA's "Take A Chance", the comical "Mr. Bassman", and blues standard “Nobody Knows You When You’re Down and Out”. Our original, high-octane arrangement of the Temptations' classic Motown anthem, "I Can't Get Next to You", received praise from judges at the 2009 Harmony Sweeps a cappella competition at Tufts University in Massachusetts.

      Come see Mark, Fran, Walt, Kam, Daryl, Bill, and Ashley June 20!

      Tuckermans at 9 (tuckermansat9.com) at Hackmatack Playhouse, 538 School Street, Berwick, Maine, Saturday, June 20, 2009, at 8pm. Tickets $10-$22 and reservations are recommended. For directions and to buy tickets, visit hackmatack.org or call (207) 698-1807.