Greenwolf Pagan Ministries

  • apollonious81
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2012
      visit http://greenwolfpm.webs.com

      Tell me what you think about the site?
      Its taking volunteers, if you wanna help let me know

      Fundraiser Projects

      Fundraiser for Pagan assistance fund (100%)
      Fundraiser for Greenwolf Pagan Ministries (25% goes to CST)

      Clothing,food and toy drives

      Pagan assistance fund -- toys for yule
      Greenwolf Pagan Ministries -- Clothing and food drive

      Pagan Prison Ministries

      Pagan assistance fund, Church of the Spiral Tree and Circle Sanctuary

      Local Newsletter --- Greenwolf Pagan Ministries --- The Greenwolf Howl

      Our our Study Group the offers
      Pagan 101 study meetings

      Bright Blessings

      Rev. Jeremy
      Minister of the Church of the Spiral Tree