New Pagan Commuity in Michigan

  • dnlhr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2011
      There is a new pagan community in michigan it is open for all pagans, Its an outreach program for pagans to find people of their own paths. I Think is good idea for everyone to check it out and tell them what you think if it will work or not. They will have picnics and other stuff as a pagan community but they as a hole don't follow a spicific religion. Its called The Michigan Pagan Coalition. They are on yahoo groups and face book plz give your input as an group of private pagans.