Spiritone E-Zine interviews

  • Tempus
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2010
      Hey everyone, I just received permission from Damnh the Bard and Druid Kirk for a short email based interview. They have agreed to do a short QA with us and I need to come up with 10 questions that I can email. Any Ideas? I would like to publish these in an upcomming issue of Spiritone.

      Here is what we have so far:

      1.    Of all of the Pagan paths, why did you choose Druidism?

      2.    How have your chosen deities impacted your journey so far?

      3.    What do you feel has been your biggest hurdle to overcome in the path of the Bard?

      Here are some short bios:

      Damnh the Bard: Bio from his web site. http://www.paganmusic.co.uk/

      Damh is a modern-day Bard whose spirituality, and love of folk tradition, is expressed through his music, storytelling and poetry. Drawing on the Bardic traditions his performances are both entertaining and educational, weaving a tapestry of myth, peace, and anthems that speak directly to the heart, but never without a good splash of humour. Damh is a musical storyteller who works within the world of myth that cannot be proved; where the Faerie really do dance on Midsummer's Eve, where the trees talk, and the Hollow Hills take you into the realms of Annwn. Where the Goddess rides her horse, guiding you to magic, and the Horned God of old calls us from the shadows of the Greenwood. So relax, and let the music take you there.

      Rev. Kirk Thomas: Bio from his web site. http://www.druidkirk.org/

      I am a Druid priest and the Vice-Archdruid of Ár nDríaocht Féin, A Druid Fellowship. While most of what you'll see here are my writings, musings, workshops and articles, I am also very much interested in ecstatic, primal practices and their use in trance states. Born in Richland, Washington (state), I am a graduate of the University of New Mexico with a BFA in Theatre Arts (1975), and a Diploma from the Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art in London (1985). I am now working part-time towards my Masters degree in Celtic Studies from the University of Wales, Lampeter, which should be completed by the end of 2010.
      I am also President of the Board of Directors of Cherry Hill Seminary, a Pagan institution which exists to train folks in the skills of Pagan Ministry.