hi

  • Jami
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 2, 2003
      HI MY NAME IS JAMI AND I'M 23 AND I LIVE IN CHARLESTON WV AND I'M
      MARRIED TO HENRY AND WE HAVE 4 ANGELS IN HEAVEN ALL DUE TO
      MISCARRIAGES MKAYLA ANITA MARIE 10/14/99, SEPTEMBER DAWN 9/28/01,
      JUSTIN TYLER 1/26/02, AND OUR NEWEST LITTLE ANGEL IN HEAVEN JUNE JAYE
      6/25/03 I NEVER KNEW THE SEX OF ANY OF MY BABIES BECAUSE I LOST ALL
      OF THEM BETWEEN 2 AND 4 MONTHS ALONG BUT I COULDNT GO ON LIVIN WITH
      THE FACT MY BABIES WERE GOING TO BE NAME LESS SO I GAVE THEM NAMES
      SEPTEMBER AND JUNE WERE NAMED THAT BECAUSE THAT IS THE MONTHS I LOST
      THEM IN AND MY FRIENDS PICKED OUT THE NAMES FOR THE OTHER 2 I HAVE
      WEB SITES MADE IN ALL OF THEIR MEMORIES IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET MY
      ANGELS IN HEAVEN....JAMI
    • jamie smotherman
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 2, 2003
        hi jami my name is jamie too and i lost my son in august and i would love to c ur websites for ur angel babies if you could mail me the link then i could take a look at them.

        Jami <navygal2003in03@...> wrote:
        HI MY NAME IS JAMI AND I'M 23 AND I LIVE IN CHARLESTON WV AND I'M
        MARRIED TO HENRY AND WE HAVE 4 ANGELS IN HEAVEN ALL DUE TO
        MISCARRIAGES MKAYLA ANITA MARIE 10/14/99, SEPTEMBER DAWN 9/28/01,
        JUSTIN TYLER 1/26/02, AND OUR NEWEST LITTLE ANGEL IN HEAVEN JUNE JAYE
        6/25/03 I NEVER KNEW THE SEX OF ANY OF MY BABIES BECAUSE I LOST ALL
        OF THEM BETWEEN 2 AND 4 MONTHS ALONG BUT I COULDNT GO ON LIVIN WITH
        THE FACT MY BABIES WERE GOING TO BE NAME LESS SO I GAVE THEM NAMES
        SEPTEMBER AND JUNE WERE NAMED THAT BECAUSE THAT IS THE MONTHS I LOST
        THEM IN AND MY FRIENDS PICKED OUT THE NAMES FOR THE OTHER 2 I HAVE
        WEB SITES MADE IN ALL OF THEIR MEMORIES IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET MY
        ANGELS IN HEAVEN....JAMI

        This list in memory of my still loved
        babies: Andrea, Holly & Joy.
        Please visit Born Still's web site:
        http://welcome.to/bornstill

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Jami Johnson

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 5, 2003
              thank you jamie thanks again Jami

            • tamshellie@wmconnect.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 31, 2003
              • tamshellie@wmconnect.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 1, 2004

                  Sorry I haven`t been on alot but I am so tired, my job is full time now, 37 hours aweek and I really love it but I`m just so tired after being off 7 months.
                  hopefully I can post more once I get a routine down.

                  have a great day
                  Tammy
                • missyv27@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 1, 2004
                    hi
                  • tamshellie@wmconnect.com
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 25, 2004

                      Hi everyone, how is all doing? I`m just working and today we finished up vacation bible school, it was so good. my kids sang thier hearts out.
                      well it`s late so I will end here.

                      bye
                      Tammy
                      wvsnailmailers@yahoogroups.com
                      check it out
                    • momntweety@wmconnect.com
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 18, 2005
                        hi all hope you had a good day. I had a okay one. boy did I talk to my son (through prayer) today, first my car broke down then I find out it is unfixible then my girls are fighting non-stop...............he sure is a good listener.............helps to calm me down.
                        hugs
                        Tammy