Re: [born_to_be_wild_hats] Annual Visit to Godfrey's

  • Carol Jones
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
      I think we added you to the initial head count.  I'm glad you will be able to make it.

      Carol

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
        Kerry,

        Count in Sue C. also. She said she planned to go when I spoke with
        her the other day. She doesn't generally read the email, so she may
        not respond.

        Carol

        --- In born_to_be_wild_hats@yahoogroups.com, "Kerry Ellen Scattergood"
        <kerrycd@...> wrote:

        > Dear ladies,
        > I have made the reservations for eight on Sunday, February 17th. I need
        > to give the restaurant a final count at least two days before the event.
        > For the uninitiated, we need to arrive fifteen minutes early (10:45).
        > Doors open at 11:00 A.M. The Show and Brunch run until 2:00 P.M. It is
        > a Female Impersonator Review. Generally there are four performers, and
        > they perform one-after-the-other all day. It feels like a cast of
        > thousands. The whole afternoon is rated 'mildly adult'.
        > Most items on the menu are under $10. Drinks are around $4 or $5. The
        > entertainers are usually tipped by the patrons (bring some $1's).
        > They love Red Hatters! All credit cards accepted. The venue is at 308
        > EAST Grace St.
        > Your men are welcome too, unless of course, you want to get away from
        > them, LOL.
        > Love ya, Kerry

      • violet barkley