Welcome to BorderPoint!
BorderPoint's mandate is simple: we are a clearing house for information related to international (and state/provincial) boundaries and frontiers.
That includes border crossings, tri-points, your border stories and photos as well as border related news.
There are no rules other than the obvious: good content, good behaviour and good taste.
Please remember that people from all over the world with various levels of English skills read BorderPoint, so keep that in mind when posting.
You might also want to check out border photos here:
We hope you enjoy BorderPoint!
Doug (Canada) and Jesper (Denmark)
- Jul 12, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.