Interesting video on Enclaves

  • AsherNull
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2013
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vui-qGCfXuA

      The definition of "single-neighbor countries" probably needs to be expanded.
    • L.
      Message 2 of 4 , May 12, 2013
        On 2013-05-12 11:08, AsherNull wrote:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vui-qGCfXuA

        The definition of "single-neighbor countries" probably needs to be expanded.

        Inaacurate also in respect to Denmark - there is a brige to Sweden.

        L.
      • Roger McCutcheon
        Message 3 of 4 , May 12, 2013
          Clicking on that link froze my computer: why?  Roger & out.
        • Mike Beidler
          Message 4 of 4 , May 12, 2013
            And if Hans Island is ever split down the middle, Canada will lose its status as a single-neighbor country since it will share a land border with Denmark.