Canadian Sovereignty in the Arctic

  • Hugh Wallis
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4 12:55 PM
      My son is writing a term assignment for his Grade 12 High School International Law course on this topic - he needs to focus on the legal aspects more than the political aspects. It occurred to me that there might be people here who have specific detailed knowledge on this topic that might be hard to extract through normal research on the web and in the library. If anyone might be able to help could they contact me off line please.

      Thanks

      Hugh
    • Harry ten Veen
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5 12:01 PM

        Hi Hugh

        You could have a look here:

        https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=INT-BOUNDARIES

        I’am sure there is something for you there.

        Groeten en suc6

        Harry ten Veen