FW: 3/13/2013 1:41:37 PM

  • Daryl Brown
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2013

      http://www.phunsombut.com/ysbphkau/my/zrc/oy/rnfe

      3/13/2013 1:41:37 PM .

      Daryl Brown
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13, 2013
        I'm thinking this may be a not-safe site. (A couple of things set off my warning bells). I would suggest that you don't click on it (unless you already have) until Daryl can confirm it's safe, and what it's about.

        On 03/13/2013, at 7:41 AM, Daryl Brown <westerndbrown@...> wrote:

        > http://www.phunsombut.com/ysbphkau/my/zrc/oy/rnfe
        >

        > 3/13/2013 1:41:37 PM .
        >

        > Daryl Brown

      • Hugh Wallis
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 13, 2013
          It does seem from this report that Yahoo has now plugged the hole
          that allowed some very clever mischief makers to propagate those
          annoying one-line SPAM messages.

          If you would like to learn more there is quite a good explanation at :-

          <http://www.pcworld.com/article/2026848/yahoo-plugs-hole-that-allowed-hijacking-of-email-accounts.html>

          Although the hole has now been cured, it does seem that we will be
          receiving some messages from infected computers for a while, but at
          least if anyone accidentally clicks on them, it will not propagate any further.

          Cheers

          Hugh

          On 13 March 2013 12:26, David Kendall <dhkendall@...> wrote:

          I'm thinking this may be a not-safe site. (A couple of things set off my warning bells). I would suggest that you don't click on it (unless you already have) until Daryl can confirm it's safe, and what it's about.

          On 03/13/2013, at 7:41 AM, Daryl Brown <westerndbrown@...> wrote:

          > http://www.phunsombut.com/ysbphkau/my/zrc/oy/rnfe
          >

          > 3/13/2013 1:41:37 PM .
          >

          > Daryl Brown

        • Daryl Brown
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 21, 2013
            My Yahoo account was compromised and of course the predictable result was emails being sent out to everyone in my contact list.  I apologize for any inconvenience caused to anyone on this list.

            Daryl