Re: [borderpoint] Baarle & Kowloon maps/pamphlets needing a home

  • strangemaps
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2013
      Dear Brendan,
      I would love to have the Baarle material. Let me know how you would like to arrange this at strangemaps@...

      Best,
      Frank

      On 25 February 2013 06:32, Brendan Whyte <obiwonfive@...> wrote:

      I have the following 8 maps and pamphlets from Baarle available to the first requester.
      Send me your preferred mailing address offlist.
       - Gemeenteplan Baarle-Hertog Baarle-Nassau ed.4
       - Stratenplan Baarle
       - Parkeren in het cwentrum van Baarle
       - Een onbegrensde grenzenwandeling door Baarle (2001)
       - Baarle uniek en levendig enclavedorp (2 copies)
       - Fietsroute langs de grenzen van Baarle-Nassau-Hertog (52km)
       - Een onbegrensde grenzewandeling door Baarle (4km)
       - Gegidste wandeling vredeswandeling (2 uur) [the electric fence on the main border in WW1] (2 copies)

      also to offer:
      a xerox copy of
      "City of Darkness: life in Kowloon walled city", Greg Girard/Ian Lambot, Watermark, 1993.

      Brendan

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          borderpoint-digest@yahoogroups.com
          borderpoint-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --
      Frank Jacobs
      London, UK
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2013
        I'd love to have this jewels in my border-freak collection (which consists, today, in a lot of books of the Berlin Wall and Frank's Strange Maps bought in New York City last summer)

        I'd love also to have the maps of Baarle, but looks like I'm later.

        Cruel world!

        :-)

        http://fronterasblog.wordpress.com