Greece-Albania

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 28, 2012

    Hi Folks

    I was invited to Albania in October. We crossed over from Greece. Here are a couple of pictures from the border crossing we used. It was very early in the morning and barely getting light.

    Cheers and happy new year to all of you,

    Dallen

  • Artur Kroc
    Message 2 of 5 , Dec 28, 2012

      Dallen,

      what's the name of this border crossing? I crossed Kapshtice - Krystallopigi in September, but was different.

      Artur

      "Dallen Timothy" <Dallen.Timothy@...> pisze:

      [Attachment(s) from Dallen Timothy included below]

      Hi Folks

      I was invited to Albania in October. We crossed over from Greece. Here are a couple of pictures from the border crossing we used. It was very early in the morning and barely getting light.

      Cheers and happy new year to all of you,

      Artur Kroc
      --------------
      Ten e-mail i ewentualne załączniki mogą zawierać poufne lub/oraz prawnie chronione informacje. Jeśli nie jesteś zamierzonym odbiorcą lub otrzymałeś ten list przez pomyłkę, niezwłocznie powiadom nadawcę, a następnie go skasuj.

      Message 3 of 5 , Dec 28, 2012

        Hi Artur

        This is the Kakavia-Ktismata crossing. The fence (right of the marker) is Albania.

        Were you able to get pictures at Kapshtice?

          --
          Artur Kroc

          Message 5 of 5 , Dec 28, 2012

            That’s too bad. Our driver just pulled over and stopped upon my request. A few of us (geographers of course) walked around and snapped a bunch of pictures of the markers, fences, signs and buildings in all directions. I have to admit I was a bit nervous, but there wasn’t anyone around really, so it wasn’t a major issue. Albania has really mellowed out in recent years in terms of its border.