Re: [borderpoint] Saint Martin pictures

  • Goyta' F. Villela Jr.
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2012
      > I just finished a beach vacation to the island of St Martin in the
      > Caribbean but obviously I did get to go to the border between the
      > Dutch part and the French part thanks to Dallen Timothy. While
      > organizing the pictures slowly to separate the border pictures from
      > the beach pictures, I will be putting one picture a day on my
      > facebook site

      That requires a Facebook account to view, Arif. I am not on Facebook (and do not intend to join), and other group members may not be there either. This group, like all other Yahoo groups, has a picture upload area exactly for that purpose. Could you please upload your pictures there?

      Regards,

      Goytá
    • Len Nadybal
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2012
        I agree - and feel the same way about Facebook.
        If you don't want to join Yahoo, then consider the free download of
        Google's Picasa, and then post your own free assembly on line by using it.
        LN

        Goyta' F. Villela Jr. wrote:
        >> I just finished a beach vacation to the island of St Martin in the
        >> Caribbean but obviously I did get to go to the border between the
        >> Dutch part and the French part thanks to Dallen Timothy. While
        >> organizing the pictures slowly to separate the border pictures from
        >> the beach pictures, I will be putting one picture a day on my
        >> facebook site
        >
        > That requires a Facebook account to view, Arif. I am not on Facebook (and do not intend to join), and other group members may not be there either. This group, like all other Yahoo groups, has a picture upload area exactly for that purpose. Could you please upload your pictures there?
        >

        > Regards,
        >

        > Goytá

        > Unlimited Disk, Data Transfer, PHP/MySQL Domain Hosting
        > http://www.doteasy.com

      • RayM
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 11, 2012
          I will not, under any circumstances, join Facebook.  All one divulges about oneself goes into into multiple government and commercial databases that are never erased.