CAUS Border marker 835

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2012
      Probably ho-hum to most of you, not much to make it stand out, but recently while at my sister's (BTW, she sold the house that she was living in that was 300 yards from CAUS, and moved to a farm about 2 miles north) her boyfriend took us for a look around the area where they live in Emerson, Manitoba. We were driving down "0 Road" and I noticed a CAUS marker just off to the side of the road. I figured I'd take pictures to share.

      I believe the number on it, if I could read it right (it's grubby and unclear in places) is 835.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/23704996@N05/6676947097/
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/23704996@N05/6676949957/
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/23704996@N05/6676953169/
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2012

        David, I don’t think the markers could ever be boring or ho-hum! J

        Dallen