RE: [borderpoint] L-D condominium

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2012

      Thank you, Peter and Romain for these excellent leads., and thanks to Jan for his excellent description and pictures.

      I have a conference in Trier in August and am just planning ahead a little.

      Cheers

      Dallen

      From: Dallen Timothy <Dallen.Timothy@...>
      Subject: [borderpoint] L-D condominium
      To: borderpoint@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, January 4, 2012, 4:41 AM

      Happy New Year border freaks!

      Does anyone have a good map that shows the spatial extent of the Lux-Germany condominium? If not, can someone tell me where in the south it begins and where it ends in the north?

      Thanks so much