[borderpoint] Panoramio Groups

  • Sebastian
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2011
      Hello,

      A few weeks ago panoramio introduced groups. Where people can share
      there pictures. I created a borders group, and I want to invite you to
      join the group if you a panoramio member or watch the pictures.

      Actually it is a nice way to find much border pictures from around the
      world, because it is really hard o find "borderpeople" on panoramio.
      Here is the link: http://www.panoramio.com/group/borders

      Thank you!

      Best regards,

      Sebastian
    • Barry Arnold
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2011
        Panormio is behind flickr in this regard and there are many good border groups which members of this group contribute to.

        The one I run is

        http://www.flickr.com/groups/bordercrossings/

        but there are lots of others too.

        My border pictures are here