another thought for Len

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2011

      Hey Len

      Wikipedia says: five postage regions in the Kingdom of the Netherlands

      Presumably the five are Aruba, Curacao, the Netherlands and Sint Maarten, with the fifth being still the Netherlands Antilles . Am I right?

      I noticed that the postal services in Sint Maarten, Saint Estatius, Saba, Bonaire and Curacao are still functioning under Netherlands Antilles . I would assume this will change in the near future, but it might not be a high priority right now. What are your thoughts on this?