Sint Maarten

    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2011

      With Sint Maarten’s new ‘independence’ from the defunct Netherlands Antilles , it is apparently issuing its own stamps. Len, do you have this one yet? Do you know where we can get them?

      Thanks

      Dallen

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:First_stamp_of_Sint_Maarten.jpg

    • Len Nadybal
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2011
        I'll get you an address.
        All three entities are issuing separate stamps now.
        You'll have to get them from a dealer - the websites of these three
        philatelic bureaus are poor and the operators are very non-responsive.
        Len