Monaco-France pene exclaves

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2011
    A few years ago I posted some photos and discussion about how several 'pene-exclaves' in the strictest sense of the term exist on the Bhutan-India border at Phuntsholing where residents of Bhutan can only access their homes by going through India, because the borderline runs beside their front doors/gates. The same is true on the western border of Monaco along the stairs by the cemetery. Several French houses are accessed only by going through Monaco (the stairs).

    Attached is one photo of such.

    The green gate is slightly in Monaco, while the residence and yard are in France.